-- --

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Say Cheese!!


This is my third (or fourth?) weekend in a row in the office, with a big presentation this week in Aspen. I will spare everyone from my complaints (*&#%!!!) and I'll write more after the deadline. I promise.

Meanwhile, Mark bought a new toy recently and has been playing with it. He walked and drove through Greenpoint yesterday (film to come!). The Canon Powershot TX-1 is a high definition (HD) camera that is unbelievably small and amazing. It looks like any other silver digital camera, but manages to record everything on high def, the medium that all the networks are changing over to.

Mark loves photography and his tv-related job means he's already great at camera work and editing. We're going on a trip to Amsterdam and Paris at the end of August, and we'll be bringing it along.

I thought I'd post a link to a movie on one of the blogs Mark found, which is well done and features New York. You have to download the video from the site. Enjoy!.


Photo by Jamie Marie. For more great images, click here.

1 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Wow, you're going to Paris! Can I come too? lol. The farthest place I have ever been is to Vancouver a couple of time. Take lots of pictures to put on your blog for me to see! Have Fun!