-- --

Monday, December 22, 2008

Tis the Season, from Herald Square

Outside Macys, NYC
Photo by myself in front of Macy's, at 34th Street and 6th Avenue.

Here's a photo that marks the season. I took this one earlier this winter, when the sidewalks weren't covered in slush.

--

Well, we're roaring down the home stretch toward the holidays. It's hard to believe.

Happy Monday everyone!

Related posts: Happy Thanksgiving at Macy's, The Markets in Union Square and Holiday Displays, Fifth Avenue.

5 comments:

fishwithoutbicycle said...

Happy Monday Kitty. If there's one place I avoid during Holiday season it's the Macy's in Herald Square. Ugh!! :-)

dianasfaria.com said...

I love Macys! & I like the display of trees on top of their awning too.
Doesn't it seem like we just celebrated Thanksgiving?

Morty said...

Have you had a chance to check out the trees across the street in Greeley Square at night? From a block away, the lights make it look as if snow is falling. It really is breathtaking. Happy Holidays to you, Keep the Rupert videos coming.

Mom Knows Everything said...

Merry Christmas Kitty! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Kitty said...

Hallo Fish!
I know what you mean. This area is overrun with people all day and night!

Hi Lily
Time just flew, didn't it? I dunno what happened, but you're right, I feel the holiday have just zipped by.

Hi Morty
Yes, I love those lights, which are quite different from the typical ones you see around. They're very striking indeed.

Hi Tammy
Happy holidays to you and your family as well, dear!