-- --

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Here's Looking at You, in Washington Square Park

Seen
Photo by myself in Washington Square Park.

I was spotted by both a woman and her little dog the other day, while taking photos in Washington Square Park. Yikes.

Not much to report here, except that with the time change on Sunday, the sun will be setting at 4:45 pm!!!!

Yup.

It will get worse from now til December 21st, before it gets better. A challenge for taking photos, but nothing we can't overcome!

Related posts: Outside Biography Books, Bleeker Street, On Little Black Dresses and Little Black Dogs and Sharing a Moment.

11 comments:

Olivier said...

avec le changement de l'heure, en effet il fait presque nuit quand on sort du travail, alors pour faire des photos pas toujours facile

auchnacree said...

I can readily understand the expression of the lady in the picture but the dog just looks a little bit grumpy....
Another really good picture
Alistair
Forfar

magiceye said...

beautiful moment in time captured!

Stefan Jansson said...

It sure gets dark early now. Nice candid portrait.

Lúcia said...

I love this kind of shot, the lady has a lovely expression on her face!
And about the dog, they are so special creatures, that little one is a "special touch" on the photograph!

dianasfaria.com said...

oh my gosh! what a great moment. & I think that may be a little Yorkie?

Leif Hagen said...

Nice portrait of Barbara and Tom - oh, and "Precious" too!

biebkriebels said...

Nice photo, but poor doggie. I have seen dogs in bags only in USA.

Pierre said...

I love photo of simple people. Wand b is magic for this kind of portrait.
Pieces of life full of love.

Thanks from France

Cesc Sales said...

I'm charmed with the calm conversations in the parks!

Kitty said...

Thanks everyone!!

Glad you all enjoyed this as much as I did.